The single-use Quantex pump provides accurate dispensing at low cost. The pump can be part of the packaging and is disposed of at the end of the liquid pack.
The high precision and functionality of the pump allows it to be used in a wide range of markets including medical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, consumer and industrial. See the boxes/links below for more information on the Quantex single-use pumping solutions by market sector.
Quantex produce a range of ‘off-the-shelf’ pumps. See our product catalogue for more information. We also provide a custom pump design service. This allows you to incorporate a pump that only works with your dispenser whilst also locking-in your customer. Please see our open innovation page for more information on custom fittings and custom pumps and typical dispense systems.
Why use Quantex?
- Accurate dosing over wide range of flowrates, temperatures and viscosities
- 100% dose efficiency until pack empty
- No software compensation required to preserve accuracy!
- Dilutes high viscosity fluids in any ratio
- Liquid contacting parts are formed in the disposable pump
- Eliminates cleaning regime between pack and point of dispense
- Eliminates risk of cross contamination
- up to 13psig vacuum capability
- Self-priming – removes air from pack
- Ability to collapse semi-rigid packaging
- Liquid pack can be placed above or below the pump
Pressure & Aerosol
- up to 90psig output pressure capability
- Ability to spray liquids
- Replacement for aerosol propellants
- Pump against high back-pressure valves
- Bi-directional capability
- Reverse cycle eliminates drips
- Reverse cycle can actuate one-way valves
- Flexible system design
See our product catalogue for more detailsProduct Catalogue