Fresh Blends® frozen bverages platform enabled by Quantex BIB-19 pumps Read more >
Auto-dosing in washing machines with much higher concentrations Read more >
Our high-volume, white room, lights-out manufacturing facility Read more >
Linstream/Cobell Juice Machine enabled by Quantex BIB-19 pumps Read more >
Accurate condiments dispensing to save plastic waste Read more >
Pump finder tool
Use the fields below to help you identify which Quantex pump is most suitable for you. Select the maximum target flowrate that is immediately above your requirements.
Quantex pumps are unique and are currently the subject of 122 global patents. They are positive displacement rotary pumps that can be manufactured so inexpensively that they can be considered as part of the disposable liquid pack.
We have a wide range of ‘off the shelf’ pump sizes with a minimum resolution down to 1ul for the smallest pump and up to a flow rate of 26ml/s for the largest pump. Typically a dose accuracy of better than +/- 3% is to be expected across the range of pump sizes. We also provide expert open innovation services for custom pump designs based upon our patented technology.
Quantex pumps handle a high range of viscosities from water (1cP) to >100,000cP, with the ability to pump particulates and suspensions and perform dilution and mixing in-pump. Our pumps enable our customers to take water out of their distribution channels.
All Quantex pumps can be configured as pressure-regulated pumps or high-pressure pumps with operating pressures up to 5bar. The pump acts as an instantaneous check valve, therefore no fluid flows through the pump unless it is rotating.
The pump forming part of the fluid pack ensures that the fluid never needs to pass through the dispenser equipment. This means that exchanging one fluid with another does not cause cross-contamination and reduces cleaning and maintenance procedures.
The pump and the dispenser can be a tied system, ensuring that competitors’ products cannot go through your machine, thus protecting your brand.
Why use Quantex?
- Accurate dosing over a wide range of flowrates, back pressures, temperatures and viscosities
- Fluid contacting surfaces inert to most acids, alkalies, solvents and surfactants
- No software compensation required to preserve accuracy!
- Dilutes high viscosity fluids in any ratio
- Liquids are mixed within the disposable pump body thus eliminating risk of cross contamination
- Eliminates cleaning regime between pack and point of dispense
- up to 13psig vacuum capability
- Self-priming – removes air from pack
- Ability to collapse semi-rigid packaging
- Liquid pack can be placed above or below the pump
- 100% dose efficiency until pack empty
Pressure & Aerosol
- up to 90psig output pressure capability
- Ability to spray liquids
- Replacement for aerosol propellants
- Pump against high back-pressure valves
- Unique pump to dispenser interface locks-in customer
- Patented pump technology
- Self-destruct pump capability at pack empty